We could be sitting around a fireplace (yes that actually works and burns real logs) very soon (56 days to be exact) going back and forth finishing that sentence. OR we could be tallying up the phrases used to describe the house we now own ("it has a lot potential"), ("you're keeping THAT!). However, I sincerely feel we will be sitting around a fireplace (one of 2) surrounded by the aroma of pine scented candles and stockings hanging from the wooden slab mantel breathing a sigh of relief ( while sipping a glass of pinot) and saying "Wow, we LOVE our house."
So first and foremost before we start this journey ( 56 days to be exact) of renovations and before we evacuate the home we have loved for the last 7 years and our girls have loved. The home I heard my first barred owl in, mowed my first lawn in and laid my first tile in. I want to say thank you, to my husband. Who has supported my craziness and annoying personality traits, my breakdowns and meltdowns, (please don't start a pool for how many could occur over the next 56 days), and ultimately bought me the house I wanted even though he was sleep deprived and overworked and may not have done so otherwise ;)
Joe, I hope you are reading this because I just choked on pride and I may never say that to your face.
SO.......enough of the sap....I love you Joe! AND I LOVE OUR MONEY PIT!!!!
We hope our friends and family enjoy watching us make this happen!
and.....we hope our girls appreciate this some day!
-Rhea and Joe
No comments:
Post a Comment